Friday, November 13, 2009

Halfway to Springfield....

So the plan is for me to fly into a bigger city and then drive with a friend who works there, "A.S". I am just so glad that am half way here and that I get to spend some quality time with "AS" coz we haven't seen each other in 8 months... I know am acting like am from the Dark Ages... but speaking on the phone or writing on facebook is not the same as meeting in person... So anyway, he comes to pick me up at the airport and  we go to his place freshen up and go to this really amazing sushi place called The Drunken Fish... it was AMAZING!!! I have never tried Sushi before (Well actually I did try it once at some Chinese restaurant and almost threw up on the table). But this was out of the world...I think my friend ordered the right things....cos there was nothing raw or uncooked or smelly about it... I absolutely CANNOT believe I had lobster spring rolls.

Anyway, I am so proud of A.S and I am glad that he is one of best buddies. A.S. has come such a long way and he has become such a refined gentleman. He is always learning and growing and the best part about him is that he doesn't take his growth to his head which is what makes him reach greater heights. We have had so much fun together... so many discussions and arguments over coffee and dinner...and we have had to deal with some irritating people and tough situations.. and almost always he is  one of the few people who has his feet on the ground. For all these reason, he is one of my best buds and am glad and proud to be his good friend.

1 comment:

  1. I've never really read this before.. but AS can go jump in the nearest well he finds!!!

    ReplyDelete