Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hahahahehehehohoho...I am going to Springfield

Wooooohoooo!!! Tomorrow this time am going to be in Springfield!!!! I am so excited that I can't fall asleep. I haven't been there in almost a year now!!! Wow I can't believe that its been so long... I'll be meeting all my besties after such a long time and its going to be sooo much FUN!!! Ms. E has major plans for us and I really hope that we get atleast half of it done!! I am going there for the International Banquet which is like the big celebration of different cultures. So, the different culture cook their ethnic food for like 500 guests and dress up in their ethnic outfits and there is dinner followed by a cultural presentation. The cooking is super fun...coz some 100 students stay up the previous night cooking all that food for all those guests. Isn't it super fun or what??? Its one of the biggest events in our school and the best place to like really dress up!!! Ohhh my Gosh!!!  I can't wait for the "Getting Ready Party" that Ms. E has planned...seriously this woman has planned the whole thing and delegated different duties for all of us based on the things that we are good at... AND am super excited about my dress. All the previous year I was wearing saris and this year I wanted to be a little different and wear an evening dress!!! Am just so pumped about my new dress...it looks amazing..its this sapphire blue satin dress and if there is one thing that am in love with next to my Iphone I think it will be this dress (Well,  that's until I start fancying somethin else). I cant wait to meet A and go shopping with A and E for accessories at our very favorite store. We are going to shop till we drop Yay!!! Hmmm now am falling asleep on my keyboard and I think its time for me to leave..Am just re-reading my post and I have used the word "excited" some 50 times I think...but I can't help it am super EXCITED....


1 comment:

  1. Chinduja, EXCITED is the word for the next 48hrs.
    love your post and cant believe I get to be with all the wonderful and crazy people in one place.
    Could not ask more out of life.
    Miss E.

    ReplyDelete